New member support and benefits
IFB is committed to the education and support of all its new members.
Our education officer is a highly experienced behaviourist. Their role is to support you with client consultations, report writing and offer the opportunity to gain experience of behavioural consultations by shadowing one of our education officers or another full member.
Our education officer is Roberta Roscini.
Our Facebook forum offers a supportive learning environment to continue your education. We actively encourage new members to post questions about feline behaviour and draw on the knowledge of our more experienced members.
With our interactive Facebook discussion forum and experienced education officers to support you, International Feline Behaviourists can help get your career off to a flying start!
Gillian Maxwell BVMS, MRCVS of Cestria Vets, Chester-Le-Street, Durham, UK is veterinary advisor to IFB and can be contacted through the IFB FaceBook forum.
All membership benefits
- Private members-only Facebook forum
- Discounted products and services
- Monthly educational webinars
- Free veterinary support
- Free use of Citrix Go To Meeting for business meetings
- Membership certificate
- Promotional material and use of IFB logo on website
- Support with developing skills to become feline behaviourists
- Opportunity to develop skills and knowledge within a professional organisation
- Be part of a growing international organisation